SBI PO MAINS MEMORY BASED REASONING Mock 2016
Direction(1-5): Study the following information to answer the given questions:
Ten persons are sitting in twelve seats in two parallel rows containing five people each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1, A, B, C, D and E are seated and all of them are facing south, and in row 2, P, Q, R, S and T are sitting and all of them are facing north. One seat is vacant in each row. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row. All of them like a different colour i.e. Red, Green, Pink, Blue, Purple, White, Black, Grey, Violet and Yellow.
· S sits third to the right of R and likes Blue colour.
· Only two people sit between Q and Vacant seat.
· Q does not like Purple and Pink colour.
· E is not an immediate neighbour of C.
· B likes yellow colour. The one who likes Pink colour faces the one who likes Grey colour.
· The one who likes Pink colour sits opposite to the one, who sits third right of the one, who sits opposite to S.
· C is not an immediate neighbour of D.
· T, who likes neither Purple nor White colour, does not face vacant seat.
· Neither S nor R sits at an extreme ends. D faces R.
· Vacant seats are not opposite to each other.
· Two persons sit between C and B, who sits third right of the one, who likes Blac