Important Note :
- Online Classes will be held 2 days in a week (Sat, Sun) for 2 hours each day from 2:00PM - 5:00PM and task will be assigned to practice for other week days. All the study materials, practice attachments and Recorded class will be shared each day after online class.
- Online Classes links and all the important notifications will be shared in edukot portal. You can easily access all the information when you login to edukot portal.
- First 10 days will be free for this course. You will get a Payment link to pay for the course fee after 10 days from the class start date. You can continue to the class after paying course fees.
- You must have a Laptop or PC and basic computer operating skills.
- If you have any question please write us to email : email@example.com or call us at +918057023825.
Manish works as a Senior Software Developer having 10+ years of experience in developing Web applications, Mobile Applications, Business Application etc. He had worked with both product and service based organizations and developed complex application for multiple domains. In all these years he had gained experience and expertise in developing large and complex application in much efficient way and have trained multiple students and co-workers to develop such complex project on their own.
Below are the list of course content that will be covered during class and project development :
Week 1: HTML and CSS Fundamentals
• Introduction to HTML and CSS
• Basic HTML tags and syntax
• Basic CSS styling
• Layout and positioning
Week 2: Intermediate HTML and CSS
• Advanced CSS styling (including box model, floats, and flexbox)
• Responsive design with media queries
• Accessibility best practices
• Introduction to web development frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
• Data types, variables, and functions
• Control flow and loops
• Introduction to the Document Object Model (DOM)
• Basic event handling
• Object-Oriented Programming concepts
• Advanced DOM manipulation
• Introduction to AJAX and APIs
• Introduction to version control with Git
• Deployment to a hosting platform like GitHub Pages or Netlify etc.
Week 5: Introduction to Angular
• Introduction to Angular and TypeScript
• Angular CLI and Project Setup
• Components and Data Binding
• Directives and Pipes
• Services and Dependency Injection
Week 6: Advanced Angular Concepts
• Routing and Navigation
• Forms and Validation
• HTTP Client and APIs
• Observables and Reactive Programming
• Unit Testing in Angular
Week 7: Introduction to .NET Core Web API
• Introduction to .NET Core and Web API
• Creating a New Web API Project
• Controllers and Actions
• Routing and Versioning
• Data Access with Entity Framework Core
Week 8: Advanced .NET Core Web API Concepts
• Authentication and Authorization
• Middleware and Filters
• Error Handling and Logging
• Caching and Performance
• Unit Testing in .NET Core Web API
Week 9-10: Angular and .NET Core Web API Project
• Planning and Designing the Project
• Implementing the Frontend with Angular
• Implementing the Backend with .NET Core Web API
• Connecting the Frontend and Backend
• Testing and Debugging the Application
• Merging Angular and .NET Core Web API Project and version control with Git
• Deployment on Azure, Shared windows Hosting etc.
You will be working on projects that will reinforce what you learned in each week. Also this course can be adjusted according to the specific needs of the students and the instructor. Also, keep in mind that this course plan assumes a basic understanding of UI Development programming concepts and cover basic databases and server-side programming.